JUAN VIDAL #SIMPLY

O primeiro designer que fiquei (curiozissimo) pra ver é o espanhol:Juan Vidal http://www.juanvidal.net/

Vejamos suas obras:

The first designer I was (curiozissimo) is to see the Spaniard JuanVidal http://www.juanvidal.net/

Let's see your work:















Achei a preocupação estética bem forte nas obras dele,gosto muito da primeira sequência de fotos,com esse ar bem vintage,e essa coisa meio retratando a memória e as lembranças!(so perfect)
Vejo nele tambem uma coisa orgânica,e roupas bem estruturadas,adoro isso,me lembra muito a estilista brasileira Gloria Coelho,muito.
Parabens meu caro Juan,a moda agradeçe sua vinda!

I found a very strong aesthetic concern in his works, like much of thefirst sequence of photos, with this air and vintage, and portrayingsomething half the memory and the memories! (so perfect!)
I see it is also an organic thing, and well structured clothes, I love it,reminds me of the Brazilian designer Gloria Coelho, too.
Congratulations my dear Juan, many thanks to fashion your coming!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comente aqui o que achou deste post!

LINKWHITIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...