VI NA SUMIRÊ:

Passei rapidinho na Sumirê e o que me chamou a atenção,foi que a embalagem dos esmaltes da Realce mudaram!        Antes eram assim: 
I spent no time in disappearing, and what struck me was that thepackaging of the glaze Highlight changedBefore it was like this:


Agora eles veem pras Sumirê´s assim:
Now they see purchases Sumire's like this:
 Gostei desse azul,me lembrou muito o da Avon,mais esse é um pouco mais fraco no tom do azul,mas é bem biiiiito num é gente?
I like that blue, it reminded me a lot of Avon, the more this is a bit weaker in the tone of the blue, but it is a well beautiful us?
Esse verde agua tambem é bem bonito,me lembra o Sereia da Impala,fica aqui a dica!
This water is also green and beautiful, reminds me of MermaidImpala, here's a tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comente aqui o que achou deste post!

LINKWHITIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...